Treasure Ships is showing at the Art Gallery of South Australia, North Terrace, Adelaide, from 13 June until 30 August 2015.
The exhibition is open daily from 10am – 5pm.
HOW TO BOOK TICKETS
Tickets can be purchased online* or in person at the Art Gallery
Concession (Australian pensioner concession, seniors card) $12
Gallery Members $10
Gallery Members Season Ticket $40
Family (2 Adults and up to 3 children aged 5–12) $35
Student (13 years and over) $10
Child (5–12 years) $5
Child (0 –4 years) Free
*Online booking fee of $2.50 per transaction applies
A Lunch and Exhibition Ticket offer is available through Art Gallery Food + Wine. Visit the Eat & Shop section of the website to find out more.
FIRST FRIDAYS TICKETS
First Fridays is a series of late-night events on the first Friday of every month comprising live music and special guest speakers.
Normal exhibition admission fees apply. Tickets can be purchased online in advance or in person at the Gallery on the night.
A discounted ticket price is available for groups of 10 people or more. Applicable to adult and concession tickets only. Group discount tickets can only be purchased in the Gallery. To book a guide for your group please call 08 8207 7005, there is a $20 guide fee per group.
All schools must register their attendance prior to their visit. Please visit the Learning section of the website and email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Treasure Ships ticket sales are subject to the Art Gallery of South Australia’s Conditions of Entry and Terms and Conditions.
EXHIBITION TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please present your valid ticket at the exhibition entrance on arrival.
- Please retain your ticket for inspection.
- If applicable, proof of concession must be carried at all times at the venue and presented if required.
- Tickets are undated and untimed.
- Unless otherwise specified, tickets are valid for one entry only to the exhibition Treasure Ships: Art in the Age of Spices.
- Last entry to the exhibition is 30 minutes before closing.
- The Art Gallery of South Australia reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Unless otherwise specified, works of art, still and video photography is permitted in the exhibition.
- No food or drink is allowed in the exhibition galleries.
- Large bags and umbrellas must be cloaked on entry to the Art Gallery